BulkBags or Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs) are an economical and efficient way to package, store and handle products. Every bulkbag has four loop handles on each end for easy handling, filling and dispensing. Dependent on size, each BulkBag can hold approximately 2000-3500 pounds of material.
Finding The Right Bag
Duffle-Top or Open-Top Bulkbag
- Can be used for a large variety of applications such as: refractory products, quarry materials, sod, plastic extrusion etc.
- Full open top that is tied after filling
- From small sizes (25″x25″x29″) to large sizes (36″x36″x64″)
- Designed with a variety of spout sizes, it is used in applications where the manufacturers fill each bag through a funnel type system
- The products that this bulkbag is usually used for are powdery substances: line, talk and diatomaceous earth.
- Sizes from 34″ tall to 36″x36″x54″
- Used for applications that do not require a content emptying mechanism
- Fully stitched bottom
- Used for applications which require a bottom content emptying mechanism